Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pitt Polder


lots of weird dreams last night...this morning i figured out that my discontent is boredom! I am just plain bored with everything...except...birds, sky, clouds, ocean, mountains, trees...well, nature as a whole I guess. I have lost interest in most things unless they pertain to nature...and I am not happy unless I am out in nature...so...i have a difficult time ahead of me as I start to sort through all my "junk" to get ready for my impending move....*sigh* - wish me luck please!
[photo by pj - Pitt Polder-circa 1987]

2 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

After the work you've done, you might feel a little boed.

dragonflyfilly said...

thanks for stopping mon Kapitano...yep, i guess it must be the letdown syndrome, sort of like a bad case of the flue after the 1st semester of U...?

Saturday, after spending the whole day in bed of Friday (i was pooped, so decided to be a bit of a slug.) feeling a bit better today, except for a stupid pain in my tooth which feels like i might need a root canal! - damn! so, time for a new Post!

cheers for now,
pj