Monday, February 25, 2008

funny mood - imminent springtime?



I'm in a funny mood today, lots to do, want to Post something new but cannot think of anything interesting....so....this is what you get...

My practicums went well (i think)...i learnt a lot, about Dental Reception and about myself. I know more than I thought I knew, also less than I thought I knew...all in all it was successful for me. I was very nervous on my first day, but people were very generous and patient.

Now I have a long list of "tasks" I have to attend to during the coming months, as I prepare to embark on another phase of my life....

The sun is shining and it is a fairly warm day...but I am wondering if anyone else saw the eclipse of the moon?

cheers for now,
pj

7 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Good to hear how well the practicums went.

dragonflyfilly said...

hey mon Kapitano, thanks for stopping by, but you have to come back to check out this "addemdum"

pj

dragonflyfilly said...

ps
to view the cartoon of the "big voodoo book of curses" you will have to enlarge it...i could not get it printed any larger.(but it is worth the effort)

Lee said...

Yes, well done on the practicums.

dragonflyfilly said...

thanks lee;
when are you embarking on your trip?

alan said...

Here you are all set to embark, and I am just beginning to comtemplate...

Thank you for dropping by! The photos are a real treat! (As are you!)

alan

dragonflyfilly said...

Hi alan, nice to chat again...getting ready to retire are you?

thanks for the comps...i get very nostalgic, don't i...sorting out files and such, and burning all my old photos to CDs....

cheers for now,
pj