Wednesday, August 01, 2007

A Brief Respite



Hi All,

I will be away for a couple of days. So i will not be here to reply to your comments.

While i am gone, i thought it might be fun to solicit some help from Blog Visitors.
I would like to know what are some of my better Posts. So please feel free to go into the archives and let me know. I think maybe we should limit the list to 3 or 4 each, but of course if you want to leave more that would be fine too. I'll start with one of my favourites.


Actuall, it is a Post in two Parts:





Vedder River Run - Part 1, posted on August 29, 2006
and
Vedder River Run - Part 2 - posted on September 4, 2006

Oh, and if you like, you can also state the reason why it is your favourite. When i return i will be leaving my replies to your Comments, as usual. Thanks all!

So now, as Capt. Picard would say: "over to you"

7 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Actually, I think I would say "Make It So."

Your recent post about the Landmark Corporation was a real winner, I thought.

dragonflyfilly said...

hmmmm, thanks...haven't left yet, so i'm just blogging around for a bit...taking a break....

and i think, what i'll do is, when i come back, the one that get the most votes, i will post again..what do you think?

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Hey there, have a great trip. I'll have to have a look through the archives ... I'll get back to ya!!
Take care, Meow

heiresschild said...

hi pj, though you're probably gone by now. i'll have to look thru the archives also, but for now, i'd have to agree with jean-luc about the landmark corporation.

Belizegial said...

PJ, this is my day off today. An enforced one due to being 'under the weather'. What I like the most about visiting your blog is the varied topics you touch on. I don't have any favorites but I quite enjoyed your post of Friday, April 06, 2007 where you took the time to give us a little insight into "The Return of Merlin" by Depak Chopra which I have never read before. Your short excerpt of Chapter 3 on dragonflying was quite appropriate.

Enjoy your vacay and stay safe,
Enid

jumpinginpuddles said...

looks awesome

dragonflyfilly said...

Hey all, thanks for stopping by.
Hi mon Kapitano, Right! - make it so, *chuckle*

hey there meow, i thought of you while i was gone, tried to buy a postcard several times, but just kept getting sidetracked.

hi hieress child; well ok. and now i am on a mission. See my new Post, posted today.

hey there JIP, thanks for the support.

cheers for now, i will check in on all you you as soon as i have had some lunch.

pj