Tuesday, July 03, 2007

[Update - July 7th] i have too much to do but still i'm bored today



[photo by pj - 2006]

I don't often get bored, so i don't know what's the matter with me (delayed Spring Fever?). It's a beautiful day in this part of the world, but i'm dreaming of a Hot Air Balloon Safari... as you know the Flighty Four (pinks) have flown off on their adventures, leaving me here to try to complete their travel journals from years back.




[photo by my mom GB]


But, technical difficulties prevail - no printer/scanner...

And weather distracts - sun shiny days...

well, later faithfull (?) readers....

and don't forget to send in your names for "ted"...thanks!

5:15 p.m. same day, more updating: - just saw a HUGE dragonfly buzziang around my balcony! - kool - for me that is truly a sign of summer...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{off topic}

I have to find a name for "Teddy" - Meow has suggested Oscar, and leslie Theodore, but what do you think. Check him out at My One And Only Teddy Blog and submit the Winning Name! [a prize could be arranged].





So far i'm partial to Theodore, mind you i only have two to choose from, and as i My daughter and i will be having a Teddy Bears' Picnic soon, i want to have a selection to choose from. Of course you will be able to vote for your own choice if you like, but you may change your mind when you read other Bloggers suggestions.


Also, what, if anything, do you think about the Prince who gave up his throne for the woman he loved? Let us know by joining in a discussion about The Duke of Windsor...
click here:The Blethering Place

14 comments:

Ian Lidster said...

Well, Winnie the Pooh "lived under the name Mr. Sanders" so I have to opt for that. Hope I win.
Ian

dragonflyfilly said...

oh hey!, i like that - "Mr. Sanders", very dignified! okey dokey, throw that one into the hat...

Thanks,
pj

Robin CHAN said...

May I suggest "Metta"

If only we could use a little more compassion, some dose of loving kindness, and lots of wisdom... I am sure this world could be a better place.

Happy 4th..

jumpinginpuddles said...

uh uh we comd ofa wen ew seed nam tedi an we seed meditely he got be cald starwish or starkis we seed that rites ways.
bibi pj

dragonflyfilly said...

thanks robin, thanks JIP, three excellent suggestions - i have added them to the list!

nameste,
pj

kimber said...

Hmmmm.... that bear looks like a Bianca to me. Must be the red scarf.....

dragonflyfilly said...

Hi kimber...

ok, Bianca is added to the list! - Bianca Bear, hmmmm, has a nice ring to it!

dragonflyfilly said...

p.s. Did anyone notice that i have changed the template of my Blog. I have always wanted it Pink, to reflect the true essence of name, Flamingo's Hideaway. (and i like pink)...finally i got the corage to change it, knowing full well that i would loose some of the changes i had made, but willing to take that risk.

How do you like it?

pj

Belizegial said...

PJ, I just noticed you changed your template. Kool :P

I've been fiddling and faddling with mine also. Please come on over for a visit and at the same time, click on the google ad links which will pop up. Some of them are about Belize!

How about Teddy Boo? I kinda like the sound of that *lol*

Saludos,
Enid

dragonflyfilly said...

hehh heh heh, Teddy Boo, i like that Enid. okey dokey, into the hat it goes!

will drop by,
love and Light,
pj

Meow (aka Connie) said...

I did notice your pink blog ... matches mine !! I looooove pink.
Hope you are well, and enjoying the summer.
Take care, hugs, Meow

dragonflyfilly said...

yes, i did realize that when i was searching for a new template; i did not want to be a copy-cat, but it is the only one that suited me, so i was hoping you would not mind.

jumpinginpuddles said...

love the new fresh look how cool !

dragonflyfilly said...

thanks JIP, and thanks for stopping by...i will check on you tomorrow when i have more energy! -- been in a major slump today, then i locked myself out of my apartment! silly me!