Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Don't Worry - Be HAPPY

...here comes the sun...it was such a beautiful night last night. i did not take my camera with me when i went out so i could not get a photo of the night sky which was such a vibrant blue; with a crescent moon and the evening star shinging bright...it was no surprise to me to wake up to a beautiful sunshiney day!




...so hello all, and please go over to my new sub-blog, "The Blethering Place" (pictured below) and check it out (i have also solicited some advice for a very very minor problem - i would appreciate some feedback)
click here:The Blethering Place


Cheers for now,
pj











3 comments:

jumpinginpuddles said...

finally we see you ;) and great sky

dragonflyfilly said...

Hey JIP,
thanks for stopping by...horray for the Great Sky!!

i'll pop over to see you soon,
luv,
pj

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I'll take a look...