Friday, March 17, 2006



Well, here, at least, is something green for St. Paddy's Day - Lucy's Fabulous Pickles - which are somehow symbolic of how i feel right now...in a Right Pickle! - finally managed, after about two hours, to upload the "Creative Commons Licence" onto my Blog, however, now i have it in three places and have not been able to edit the two extra ones out! oh well! [if anyone can help me that would be great] -- now i am going to fix dins. while i munch on one of these delicious edibles.......(photo by pj circa 2004)

5 comments:

Taradharma said...

great photo! Perfect for St. Pat's day. My main blog is a wonky and I've contacted blogspot for advice. Too bad, I had a nice St. Patrick's Day post.....

dragonflyfilly said...

i saw your post of what look something like a crop circle, but yes, when i first came in all i got was a bunch of letters and symbols! -- don't worry it will be fixed tomorrow i'm sure

happy weekend! - think GREEN, eh?

jumpinginpuddles said...

yummm coming over to eat the pickles, as i help myself to a few from the box and sneak away back to my blog to hide them there ;)

alan said...

Being in a pickle with you would be fun anytime, you know...

alan

mckait said...

just stopped by to say hello...

Ihave been lax in visiting lately

or rather.. i visit but am lax in posting..
lazy?

well..

tired, for sure

so hey girl!

be happy!

k