Monday, January 16, 2006

[my] Austen Heeley Mach11 (old photo)


More things that begin with "A"; Thank you, Mr. Boy, for the inspiration, by reminding me of the alchemy inherent in all of us, and also that when one really really wants something with all one's heart, the Universe comspires to make our wishes come true!

and, Aghora 11, by Robert E. Svoboda: "Dedication: She, the Eternal One, who is the Supreme Knowledge, the cause of freedom from delusion and the cause of the bodage of manifestation. She indeed is sovereign over all sovereigns. (Devi Mahatmya, 1.57-58) Dedicated to the Great Goddess, the Divine Mother of the Universe: the Kundalini Shakti. "





6 comments:

Mr. Death said...

The Alchemist reminded me of the Little Prince, but my mother didn't read it to me, so I took a look at it later on the advice of Lance's Mom. Oddly, it did help with some of the problems I had at the time, and even stopped a drug-addiction dead. ;)
I like the first image, too.
JV

dragonflyfilly said...

WOW, kool
pj

Mr. Death said...

I can probably help fix your link problem, too. *winky*
JV

dragonflyfilly said...

alrighty then, fix away *winky* back at you -- little (6) --lol

Mr. Death said...

Sweet car.
;)
JV

dragonflyfilly said...

Yeah, i loved this Old Classic ('63)- lot of fond memories, too bad i had to sell it ([really the only thing i regret in this life-time]

later,
pj