Wednesday, September 28, 2005

1995 - aerial view of the Enchanted Forrest (photo and story by pj (C)2005

The Enchanted Forrest - realm of faeries and honourable ancestors, where i first locked eyes with Coyote.

Eros came blundering through, in his carpenter's belt, his steel-toed boots covered with sawdust. Wielding his nail gun, he turned my whole world up-side-down; with his 50lb crowbar he roughly chipped away at the stone that was once my heart - slowly cracking open a small crevice into which the moonshine of love could penetrate. He whirled me so high i was dizzy and breathless; when i felt my whole being shattering, he threw
me back down again. And so my journey began anew...





2 comments:

Lady Base Camp said...

WOWIE ZOWIE-- Eros came. . . that was incredible. Yes I know that kind of man. the kind of man that has blessed but mostly cursed my life.

dragonflyfilly said...

hi LBC....

YEP! but i would not change a thing...life experiences shape me,
as a friend of my daughter told her: "What does not kill you, builds character"....these young women nowdays, wise beyond their years!

xox
pj